Check Out These Finger Foods Perfect For Any Game Day or Party!
Well This is a culmination of many recipes I have found perfect for Game day or ANY get together or party!
I hope you enjoy these please let us know what you think!
Easy to make Crunchy Chicken Tenders!
Thank You Weelicious for this Great Recipe.
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- Olive or canola oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and spray a baking sheet with olive or canola oil spray.
2. Whisk the bread crumbs, salt, paprika, garlic powder and flour in a shallow bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs with 2 tablespoons of water.
5. Place the tenders on the baking sheet and lightly and evenly coat the tops of each tender with spray.
7. Bake the tenders for 5 minutes and remove them from the oven. Turn the tenders over, spray them lightly and evenly again with olive or canola oil spray, and bake for 5 minutes more, or until cooked through.
Pizza Blobs found on funfindsformom
Ball of dough (I use one package of the Trader Joe’s dough)
Shredded mozarella cheese
Pizza sauce (optional – I actually like them better without the sauce.)
Grated parmesan cheese (for sprinkling on top)
What to do (modified from Alice and the Mock turtle recipe):
1. If you are using pre-made pizza dough, let sit at room temperature for about 10-15 minutes. Preheat oven to 400 F. Lightly grease two pie plates.
2. Slice mozzarella log into 24 pieces (or not, if you’re using shredded). Set to the side.
3. Dust work surface with flour. Roll pizza dough into a 9×12 rectangle (don’t try to get an exact rectangle, just something that looks like one). Cut the pizza dough into 12 squarish shapes. Use a pizza cutter. Cut the shorter size into 3 strips and the longer side into four.
4. Place cheese and whatever fillings you’re using onto each square. Fold dough corners into middle, like an envelope. Where the corners meet will become the bottom of the blob. Turn over and pinch together any open ends.
5. Place twelve blobs in each prepared pie plate. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan and garlic. (Don’t skip this.)
Looking for some Hot Printable Coupons look no further just click the highlighted words and your there!
WOW Look at These AMAZING Pieces of Jewelry and SUPER CHEAP as well You Better get these while you can! use code REWARD15 to save even more