Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cartons (8 oz each) whipped cream cheese with onion and chives
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt to taste
- 12 bacon strips
Directions for Cooking:
Flatten chicken to ½ inch thickness. Spread 3 tablespoons cream cheese over each. Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt; roll up. Wrap each with a bacon strip. Place, seam side down, in a greased pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear. Broil 6 inches from the heat for 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Freeze these uncooked.
- Never miss a deal! Join my brand new DITF Couponing and Saving Money Facebook Group!
- For all the recipes that get posted join me on Dinner’s in the Freezer on FB.
- One of my favorite websites- Cooking with Kids
- Educational Freebies – Learning Treausres