Easter is Coming and EVERYBODY Loves Peanut Butter Eggs So Lets Get to Making Some!
I love these peanut butter eggs and I am sure you and your family will as well!
Whether your going to give them in baskets or sell at a bake sale these will be a huge HIT!!
This is an easy recipe so you can let the kids join in the fun as well!
Here is what you are going to need to have to make these!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 jar (17.3 ounces) creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (2 pounds) confectioners’ sugar
- 6 cups (36 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup shortening
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Beat in sugar. Form rounded tablespoonfuls into egg shapes. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Chill for 30 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and shortening: stir until smooth. Dip eggs until coated; place on waxed paper to harden.
- For more decorative eggs, place about 1/4 cup melted chocolate in a small plastic bag. Cut a hole in the corner of the bag; pipe chocolate over tops of eggs. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 5-1/2 dozen.
Now I make these up by the millions LOL and freeze them until I am ready to sell/give away and they are still AWESOME!
Looking for some Hot Printable Coupons look no further just click the highlighted words and your there!
WOW Look at These AMAZING Pieces of Jewelry and SUPER CHEAP as well You Better get these while you can! use code REWARD15 to save even more
This recipe I found online at tasteofhome and I have really enjoyed making these as well as eating them!