Mason Jar Lid Mini Pies are The Perfect Dessert For ANY Occasion or Even Bake Sales!
I saw this super cute and AMAZING dessert Idea today and Had to share it with you!
Now if you can you probably have mason jar lids laying around so all you will need is the ingredients!
If not you can pick up the mason jar lids pretty much any where!
Here is what you are going to need
Yield: 11 Regular Size Mason Jar Lid Pies
11 regular size mason jar lids
1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
1 (14 ounce) box pie crust
1 tablespoon water
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
– Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
– Flip the center insert of the lid so that the pie crust will be sitting on the side without the rubber seal.
– Unroll dough, use a 3 1/4-inch circle cookie cutter.
– Cut 11 tops and 11 bottoms.
– Place a bottom in the lid, press up the sides.
– Spoon in 3 tablespoons of filling (about 5 cherries). NOTE: If you over fill the pies they will burst open.
– Wet you finger tips with water and rub around the rim of the pie; place pie top on, crimping the top to the bottom.
– Place pies on prepared cookies sheet.
– Whisk together the egg and water; brush on the top of the pie and sprinkle with the raw sugar.
– Cut air vents in the top of the pie.
– Bake 25 minutes or until the filling is bubbling and the crust is golden brown. NOTE: This filling will fill more than the pie crust will make (about 14) save for later or make more pies.
And there you have it, yummy tiny Mason Jar Lid Cherry Pies – delicious!
You can do any kind of filling you like in these pies!
I am going to try mini apple crumb, mini apple, mini peach the possibilities are endless!
Thank you to Lady Behind the Curtain for this AMAZING Idea
OMGOODNESSSSSS Victoria Secret Secret Rewards is BACK!!!!
Looking for some savings? Well Head over HERE and Print Yourself some Coupons!
WOW Look at These AMAZING Pieces of Jewelry and SUPER CHEAP as well You Better get these while you can! use code REWARD15 to save even more